Monkey D. Luffy is a playable character in DK Network.
- Body Elasticity
- Electrical Immunity
- Super Strength
- Sharp Reflexes
- High Agility
- Extraordinary Jaw Strength
- One Hand Grab and Throw
- Gum Gum Pistol: Luffy stretches his arm back then throws a devastating punch. In other words, it is a standard straight punch, augmented with stretching. It is said to be as powerful as a pistol.
- Gum Gum Rocket: Luffy stretches out one of his arms or both and grabs a handhold, then retracts them, projecting himself high into the air at high speeds, over great distances, or even into an opponent. This can be used to attack or cover the distance between the player and the opponent.
- Gum Gum Balloon: A technique wherein Luffy inflates himself rapidly through his mouth, further increasing his resistance to blunt attacks. With his inflated body, Luffy is capable of deflecting projectile attacks back at his attackers.
- Gum Gum UFO: Luffy twists back his legs midair, and lets them go, causing them to spin around and around horizontally similar to a discus, occasionally lashing out with his legs and kicking anyone within reach.
- Gum Gum Jet Gatling: Luffy stands still, bends forward and moves his arms upwards in punches at the opponent at speeds which they can no longer be seen, leaving only jet streams in their place, very much like how the Jet Pistol looks.