|“||Behold, the God of War!||”|
The Greek god of war, Ares thrived on conflict. Thus, he did everything he can to stoke the fires of mankind’s wars, much to the consternation of Wonder Woman and her fellow Amazons.
- Super Strength
- Enhanced Speed
- Mastery of all weapons and military tactics
- Ability to slow time
- Energy Projection
- Stomp (Only When Opponent Is Grounded)
- Sweep Kick
- Slide Kick
- Warp Transmission: Ares teleports over to his opponent, either in front of them or behind them.
- Phase Shifter: Ares becomes invisible. It only lasts for 10 seconds.
- Dark Energy: Ares shoots a red and black fireball at his opponent.
- Telekinetic Axe: Ares summons a battle ax behind his opponent, grabs them and knocks them onto it, then rapidly brings the ax up with a telekinetic tug.
- Weapons of War: Ares's trait allows him to either summon his sword or battle axe as projectiles. Ares can either shoot his weapons upward, straight, downward and even cancel the summoning.
- Annihilator: Ares summons his battle sword and slashes his foe into his dimension where he commands a rain of arrows upon his opponent. He then enlarges himself and smashes his opponent back to the normal dimension.